How to solve the problem of oil leakage when the cycloi […]
How to solve the problem of oil leakage when the cycloid reducer is in use?
The oil leakage problem of the cycloidal pinwheel reducer is mainly due to the fact that the internal pressure of the cycloidal pinwheel reducer is greater than the outside atmospheric pressure; if you try to balance the pressure inside and outside the machine, oil leakage can be prevented. The solution to the problem of oil leakage in the cycloidal pinwheel reducer: An oil cup type vent cap was made, and the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6 mm thick, and the oil cup type vent cap was welded to the cover plate. The diameter of the vent hole is 6 mm, which is convenient for ventilation and realizes pressure equalization. Moreover, when refueling, the oil is added from the oil cup without opening the inspection hole cover, which reduces the chance of oil leakage.
When should pay attention to the oil change of the cycloid reducer?
In the current organizations used to transmit power and motion, the scale of application of cycloid reducers is appropriate and wide. It can be seen in almost all kinds of mechanical transmission systems, which has brought a lot of convenience to our lives. How can we make it last longer? The oil of the cycloid reducer should be changed. In the future use, the quality of the oil should be checked regularly, and the oil mixed with impurities or degeneration should be replaced in time. Under normal circumstances, for the cycloidal reducer that works continuously for a long time, new oil should be replaced according to 5000 hours of work or once a year, and the cycloidal reducer that is out of service for a long time should also be replaced with new oil before working from the beginning. Cycloid minus oils that are the same as the original trademark should not be mixed with trademark oils. Oils with the same trademark but viscous are allowed to be mixed.
The lubricating oil needs to be changed after the cycloid reducer has been used for a period of time, so as to ensure the improvement of efficiency during operation, so how to replace it?
1. Cut off the power to prevent electric shock. Wait for the cycloid reducer to cool down and there is no risk of burning; note: the cycloid reducer should still be warm when changing the oil.
2. Put an oil pan under the oil drain plug;
3. Open the oil level plug, breather and oil drain plug;
4. Remove all the oil;
5. Install the oil drain plug;
6. Inject new oil of the same brand (note: do not add lubricants of different brands into the same cycloid reducer);
7. The amount of oil should be consistent with the installation position;
8. Check the oil level at the oil level plug;
9. Tighten the oil level plug and breather.