1. Planetary reducer overheating: overloading, too little or too much lubricating oil, poor or inappropriate lubricating oil, excessive friction of the oil seal, improper connection between the output shaft and the transmission device; adjust to a proper load or select a large model, add appropriate according to the instructions Lubricating oil, add appropriate lubricating oil after the oil is discharged, drop a few drops of lubricating oil on the oil seal and adjust to the proper position (position)
2. There are many heat treatment methods for the reducer to obtain hardened gears, such as surface quenching, overall quenching, carburizing quenching, nitriding, etc., which should be selected according to the characteristics of the planetary gear reducer. Planetary reducer (divided into gear reducer, worm reducer, etc.) noise: poor meshing of worm gear and worm, bearing damage or excessive clearance, insufficient lubricating oil, foreign matter intrusion; trim tooth contact surface, replace Bearings, add proper amount of lubricating oil as instructed, remove foreign matter and replace lubricating oil
3. Abnormal vibration: poor fixing of the transmission, wear or damage of the worm gear, abrasion or damage of the bearing, loose bolts (composition: head and screw), foreign matter intrusion; fix the transmission, replace the worm gear, replace the bearing, tighten the bolts, and remove foreign matter And replace the lubricating oil (Lubricating oil)
4. Common surface quenching methods for planetary gear reducers include high frequency quenching (for small-size gears) and flame quenching (for large-size gears). The effect is best when the hardened layer of surface hardening includes the bottom of the tooth root. The commonly used material for surface quenching is steel with a carbon mass fraction of about 0.35%~0.5%, and the tooth surface hardness can reach 45~55HRC. Oil leakage: oil seal damage, seal gasket damage, excessive oil volume, oil plug loose, oil mark damaged; replace oil seal, replace seal gasket, add appropriate amount of lubricating oil, tighten oil plug, replace oil mark
5. There are many heat treatment methods for the reducer to obtain hardened gears, such as surface quenching, overall quenching, carburizing quenching, nitriding, etc., which should be selected according to the characteristics of the planetary gear reducer. The input or output shaft does not rotate: the worm gear is overheated, the bearing is damaged, foreign matter invades, the worm wheel and worm are excessively worn; replace or repair Replace the bearing, remove foreign matter and replace the lubricant, replace the worm wheel or worm
6. Excessive wear and tear of worm gears: What is the operation of over-load, poor or inappropriate lubricating oil, insufficient lubricating oil, bearing wear, operating temperature (temperature) is too high; adjust to the appropriate load, replace the appropriate lubricating oil, according to Instruct to add proper lubricating oil, replace bearings, and improve ventilation environment.