During the operation of the entire engine, because the unburned combustible gas mixture enters the ...
During the operation of the entire engine, because the unburned combustible gas mixture enters the exhaust pipe or muffler, the spark in the exhaust gas or the exhaust pipe is in a high temperature and high pressure state in the exhaust pipe or muffler, so that the combustible mixture is mixed. The gas is re-burned to form a high-pressure gas that rushes out, resulting in the phenomenon of blasting.
1. If the mixture is too rich, if the mixture is too rich, the mixture will not be completely burned, and it will be ignited again after the exhaust valve hits the high-temperature exhaust manifold, resulting in blasting.
2. The spark plug burns intermittently. When the spark plug has poor electric fire or fire, the unburned combustible mixture enters the exhaust pipe, and encounters the high temperature and high pressure exhaust gas discharged in the next combustion cycle, which is ignited and fired.
3. The combustion coil is faulty. Moisture or leakage of the combustion coil is really a circuit fault. Even if the CDI, high voltage package and spark plug are all flat, it will lead to unstable combustion or fire breakage, resulting in firing.
4. Engine valve timing failure, incorrect valve clearance, poor valve ablation closing, excessive valve phase repetition angle, premature opening of the exhaust valve, and incorrect timing gear installation, which will also cause firing. High voltage motor
5. The combustion time is too late. When the combustible mixture in the cylinder of the high-voltage motor
is not completely burned, the exhaust port has been opened, and even the mixture is burned in the exhaust pipe, causing the blasting.
If there is no ignition, first check whether the working condition of the combustion system is stable, and also check the cause of the excessively rich mixture, and then it is important to check whether the air filter is suffocated. Excessive air phenomenon.