1. Ensure assembly quality. Some special tools can be p […]
1. Ensure assembly quality. Some special tools can be purchased or made by yourself. When disassembling and installing the reducer components, try to avoid hitting with other tools such as hammers; when replacing gears and worm gears, try to use original parts and replace them in pairs; when assembling the output shaft, pay attention Tolerance matching; anti-sticking agent or red lead oil should be used to protect the hollow shaft to prevent abrasion, rust, or dirt on the mating area, which is difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
2. Selection of lubricants and additives. Worm gear reducers generally use 220# gear oil. For reducers with heavy loads, frequent starts, and poor use environments, some lubricating oil additives can be used to make the gear oil still adhere to the gear surface when the reducer stops running, forming protection Membrane to prevent heavy load, low speed, high torque and direct contact between metals when starting. The additives contain seal ring regulator and anti-leakage agent to keep the seal ring soft and elastic and effectively reduce lubricating oil leakage.
3. Establish a lubrication maintenance system. The reducer can be maintained according to the "five fixed" principle of lubrication work, so that every reducer has a person responsible for regular inspections, and it is found that the temperature rise is obvious, if the temperature exceeds 40 ℃ or the oil temperature exceeds 80 ℃, the quality of the oil decreases or the oil If you find too much copper powder and produce abnormal noise, you should stop using it immediately, check and repair it in time, eliminate the fault, and replace the lubricating oil. When refueling, pay attention to the amount of oil to ensure that the reducer is properly lubricated. The gearbox cleaning and maintenance machine can also be used to clean the gearbox using the original oil supply and discharge system of the gearbox and filtered lubricating oil, without changing any hardware facilities of the gearbox, without adding any cleaning agent, ensuring the safe operation of the gearbox , Extend the service life of the gearbox.
4. Selection of the installation location of the reducer. Where the location permits, try not to use vertical installation. In vertical installation, the amount of lubricating oil added is much more than that in horizontal installation, which may cause heat generation and oil leakage of the reducer.