To relatively reduce the probability of motor explosion by selecting an explosion-proof motor, you ...
To relatively reduce the probability of motor explosion by selecting an explosion-proof motor, you can refer to the selection principles of explosion-proof electrical equipment:
To comply with comprehensive explosion-proof, safe and reliable, economical and reasonable principles.
1. It should conform to the classification and area division of hazardous ignition and explosion sites.
2. The grades, categories and relevant characteristic data of gases and vapors in explosion-hazardous places are consistent with the data.
3. According to the type of electrical equipment and the specified conditions of use.
4. The model of the selected electrical equipment shall not be lower than the grade and category of the hazardous substances on site. When there are more than two mixed gases, the selection should be based on the higher risk level and category.
5. The model of the selected electrical equipment should meet the requirements of environmental conditions such as anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, sun protection, rain, snow, sand, etc., to ensure that its explosion-proof performance under operating conditions will not be reduced.
In order to use the motor better and reduce the explosion of the motor, it is necessary to regularly check and maintain the motor, especially in some work links with potential safety hazards, it is necessary to select a suitable explosion-proof motor for work in strict accordance with the work requirements, although the explosion-proof motor There will also be explosions that can achieve the possible performance, but compared with the use of unqualified motors, the safety index of explosion-proof motors